Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Sweetest Onion

You know those days where NOTHING seems to go as planned and the kids just won't cooperate and all you really want to do is climb back in bed so that you can start over with a fresh new day? Yes, I had one of THOSE days the other day...actually it was more like a solid week of days like that but right in the middle of all of the unorganized chaos, God sent me a little message in the form of an onion. Frustrated with the kids lack of hearing or should I say just plain not listening while I was making dinner, I cut into an onion to add to the salad and the most perfect little heart was right in the middle of it! I love when God reminds me in the smallest of things that He loves me...even if it does come in the form of a stinky onion! :-) And of course I had to take a picture of it to remind myself later how unique that moment was!


The sweetest onion

No comments: