Friday, June 19, 2009

Sea Turtle Square Diaper Cake

Just a little quickly here...I just got done creating this custom order for a WONDERFUL customer. I am really loving this turtle, he is so cute! She had been admiring my Beary Special Delivery Diaper Cake for a while but her sister in law is going with the turtle theme so she requested a turtle diaper cake simular to the Beary Special square cake...and here ya go!

For the past while I have had my diaper cake website on Temporarily Closed so that I could focus on my new etsy store. Eventually I plan to add some of my new diaper cakes to my etsy store and then at some point reopen my official diaper cake website but for now you can visit the site www.dolcebabydiapercakes.com to see what it is all about.

And, if you would like a custom order diaper cake please feel free to contact me so that we can make arrangements!

Have a SUPER Weekend!

No comments: