Anywho, I am thrilled to announce that I have FINALLY completed this lovely rag quilt for one fantastic lady who I have had the privilege of working with. I definitely have a special connection with the quilt after all the fabric issues that we endeavored putting the look of this quilt together. For example, I had found the Dorothy fabric collection that is out of print at an online store and was super shocked and excited that they had all the material I needed in one store only to find out three days later (when I thought it would be arriving in the mail at any time) that they didn't have ANY of the fabrics and had never taken them off their site...UGH. So then we thought we had found some fabrics to accompany some the fabric I already had only to see that when it arrived...it didn't match with the other fabircs...UGH again! Finally I found just the right blend of colors and am so thrilled with the outcome. Here's some pictures to show you the final product...YAY!
Now I am off to work on some new stuff...like the final quilt to add to my Dog Park collection!