Tuesday, December 8, 2009

So Many Plans, Too Little Time

Okay, so it's been WAY too long since I last blogged...a lot has been going on! From getting a new sewing machine, tons of new fabrics and life in general, I feel like I just haven't had a moment to just sit and type away.

***OH...and to all my Facebook friends who read this, I have my blog set up so that it sends a copy to my Facebook. So, if you were wondering why in the world Mary Carole creates these Facebook Notes about herself and her crafty stuff...there ya go! It's my blog! If you want to see the real blog just go to LaDolceBoutique.blogspot.com. It's much prettier over here and you can become a fan if you so desire ;-)!***

Anywho, life has been busier than 24 hours in a day allows. The first half of Thanksgiving week we took the kids to Disneyland and then came back to Vegas to celebrate Thanksgiving at home before we went on a week long stay with my mom and family to the Fabulous Las Vegas Strip (7 miles from our home...funny huh?) We stayed at a beautiful condo with 3 bedrooms so that everyone had a little space and just enjoyed our time together while celebrating my mom's 60th birthday! Needless to say I am a little (A LOT) exhausted from all of this go, go, going and as of this moment I haven't even got our Christmas tree up and haven't really started gift shopping! Being that we have 3 kids I am REALLY behind! Yikes!
As for my store and crafts...I have so much fun stuff coming up but most likely it won't really get started until after the holidays have ended! I can't wait!
Here are a few of my newer rag quilts that have been in my store for a while but that I haven't put on my blog. Some of you have already seen these but for my own records I am posting them here so that I can look back in years to come and see them so I apologize in advance for the repetiton :-)!

The High Society Rag Quilt ~







The Love To Learn and Play Rag Quilt ~






The Busy Little Bee Quilt Within a Rag Quilt (the pictures do not do this one justice). I have used two fabrics in each square creating a fun box quilt within each square! ~


I'm planning on posting some different fabrics that I will be creating some fun stuff with but I'll leave that for another blog!! I hope that you are all enjoying this Holiday Season!

Have a BEAUTIFUL Day!

~ Mary Carole

No comments: