Thursday, June 16, 2011

Some Fun New Rag Quilts ~

So I added a couple of rag quilts to my store today and before I knew it...I had already sold one of them!  I did a little happy dance at that point.  When it comes to me and my work...well, I'm not always confident in myself so it's nice when I find that other's really like my stuff, too!  In fact, I thinks that's why I don't always blog...because really, who cares what I have to say?

Anyways, enough about my weirdness!  Here are the two new rag quilts!


Sugar Sweet Baby Rag Quilt {SOLD}:



This one is part of my new Reversible Collection!



Reminds me of the fun colors at a candy shop!





Basket Full of Cherries Baby Rag Quilt:



Part of my Traditional Collection



It screams summertime!


Hope you are all having a WONDERFUL Evening!

No comments: